Serves 3 to 4
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 1 pound tri tips, sliced to 1 inch thickness
- Create the marinade by combining all ingredients, except for the steak and corn starch.
- Pour the marinade over the steak in a bowl and refrigerate over night.
- When ready to cook, allow steak to reach room temperature.
- Coat steak in corn starch so that it becomes crispy
- Cook steak for about 2 minutes on each side for medium rare pieces. Cook more or less time, to desired taste.